Camp Counselors Canada is another exciting cultural exchange program from CCUSA. We give you the opportunity to experience Canadian culture and work at a Canadian summer camp for 8-10 weeks during the North American summer.
There are 800 residential and day camps in Canada, which are very similar to the camps in the U.S. The camps are spread out across eight provinces and give you the opportunity to live in one of the most unspoiled parts of the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an amazing summer experience. You will form close friendships, experience authentic Canadian hospitality and share your culture with campers and staff from around the world.
We offer two great program options, with the possibility to continue working before and/or after camp has finished.
- Counselors – eight to ten weeks (May/June – August)
- Support Staff – eight to ten weeks (May/June – August)
Need more reasons to apply for this exciting program:
- Free Food and Accommodation while at camp
- Earn up to CA$1,900
- Up to 10 weeks international Work and Travel insurance at no additional cost to you
- Up to 2 nights free accommodation and orientation in your arrival city (based on availability)
- Assistance opening a bank account, Canadian Social Insurance number
- Free International Sim Card
- We introduce you to other CCUSA International staff working at your camp.
Reputation and Safety
CCUSA are here to help you with this truly amazing experience. With over 30 years of experience, you can be assured that you will receive only the best level of personal service and support before you leave and once in Canada.